The Carrefour jeunesse-emploi du Pontiac (CJEP) is pleased to announce its first Employability Tour, which will take place on June 13, 2023 by bus throughout the Pontiac region.
Registration is free!
It’s the perfect opportunity to meet employers from different industries and discover the job and training opportunities available in the region.
A friendly, festive and musical atmosphere awaits you: coffee and pastries served on arrival, lunch included and a surprise snack in the afternoon!
This first tour will stop at the following partners:
- Les Serres Paul Amyotte Inc. in Fort-Coulonge
- Le Centre intégré de santé et des services sociaux de l’Outaouais (CISSSO) in Shawville
- Le Centre de formation professionnelle du Pontiac (CFPP) in Mansfield-et-Pontefract, and
- Pontiac Continuing Education Centre in Shawville.
We’ll also visit the CJEP offices, where each candidate will have the chance to receive personalized support.
Bus pick-ups will take place at the following locations in the morning:
- Giant Tiger, located at 473 route 148 in Shawville
- Matériaux JLS, located at 285 rue Principale in Mansfield-et-Pontefract.
Our shuttle service to the boarding points is also available by reservation.
Help us share the good news by announcing the CJEP’s 2023 Employability Tour in your network, and invite your contacts to the event.
We would like to thank the above-mentioned partners and collaborators who will be welcoming our candidates on this tour.